Skansen is the first open air museum and zoo in Sweden and is located on the island Djurgården in Stockholm, Sweden. It was founded in 1891 by Artur Hazelius (1833–1901) to show the way of life in the different parts of Sweden before the industrial era.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
notrap (6167) 2012-04-02 12:27
isn´t that a wonderful place to visit? So many photo-opportunities, so much to see! I enjoyed it very much, and if I come to Stockholm once more, I surely will visit this museum again. I am fond of all open-air museums, but this one has a special place in my heart.
- Copyright: Jacek Bruszewski (jacekb70) (321)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-10-04
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: NIKON D 300, 18-200 AF-S VR Nikkor
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2012-03-30 1:50