I have to say that Gamla Stan, the old part of town, has been my favourite area of Stockholm.
It is maze of narrow streets and even narrower lane ways. The streets, like this one, have gentle curves. Away from the tour group crowded main square it is relatively peaceful and there are plenty of interesting shops and cafes.
Processed on my tablet.
Critiques | Translate
rbassin (16955) 2014-08-13 10:07
une très belle vue de Stockholm sous une beau soleil.
Les couleurs et l'animation rendent la rue intéressantes.
swapankumarroy (2123) 2014-08-13 10:42
Your article is interesting and exhibited a good street photography. Nicely viewed specially partly bright light and partly shade, well captured and good composition.
with best wishes and thanks.
emka (75143) 2014-08-14 0:08
Hi Ian, Nice view from Stockholm. Interesting view of the Old Town. Pleasant composition, with good colours and clarity. Have a great time on your European adventure.
WArm regrads MAlgo
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10223)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-13
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K3, Pentax 16-50mm 2.8, 77mm Cokin Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Northen Europe 2014
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-13 7:25