Sunset on Mälaren(historically occasionally referred to as Lake Malar in English), the third-largest lake in Sweden. Its area is 1,140 km², its greatest depth is 64 m and it spans 120 kilometers from east to west.
This is near the hamlet of Björktorp near Sanda, north from Strängnäs.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Benny Verbercht (BennyV) (13548)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-28
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D3200, Tamron AF18-200mm 3,5-6,3 XR Di II E 6
- Exposure: f/11, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-06 12:49