Driving around in Sweden looking for a place to get a coffee, found a sign leading to a dirt road in to a forest, and found an old farm.
It turned out to be Stanstad Park the Swedish Horticultural Societies Plant testing center and Aborium.
Some Fantastic Rare Rhododendrons and other Flowering Shrubs.
Good Coffee as well.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
snunney (103207) 2014-01-28 7:26
A fine capture of this beautiful poppy, one of my favourite flowers. I like the close framing. Nicely lit and with very good colours and sharpness. Having the stitches out tomorrow.
rsabhijith (133) 2014-01-28 7:33
Wonderfully captured colors. Good going.
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (3612)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-27
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/4, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-28 7:09