A front view of Göteborg after she came along the pier. See the lion figurehead and bowspruit.
Vue de l'avant du Göteborg après son atterissage. Voir la figure de proue en forme de lion et lez mat de beaupré.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Rossignol (2289) 2006-01-03 16:24
this is a nice image - very detailed with all of the rigging - and very sharply focused. The tight cropping works to concentrate the eye on the detail.
MLINES (12516) 2006-02-15 18:02
Good composition. I love to see these tall ships. They are very tricky to get a good photo of when against the wharf like this. Attention to detail, all the ropes and figurehead being so clear and focussed is good. Well done.
peco85 (921) 2006-05-30 17:18
A really intence picture with a majestic ship! great POV again. But I felt the people disturbs a little.
- Copyright: Emmanuel LE CLERCQ (emjleclercq) (15780)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-08-12
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS 500 N, Canon EF 28-80 f/3.5-5.6, Hama UV
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Rara Avis in the Baltic Sea, 2005
- Theme(s): Tall ships from the past and present (I) [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-01-03 15:58