a rainy day again, but this time not in Turkey, in Spain; Segovia which is 2 hours far away from Madrid. It's a small but serves lots of things for photographers..
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
marjan (7) 2007-11-08 9:14
Hi Ozlem, excelent compsition and fine details.
carmia (5472) 2007-11-08 11:32
Great shot! Very good depth and sharpness. Well done. Carme.
mydrjoe (1240) 2008-06-17 15:28
Very pleasant vew of the "Acueducto de Segovia" and very good POV and DOF too. Nice shot!
kiks (12759) 2011-07-26 7:21
Fantastic aquaduct and you choose a perfect POV to show it. Love the composition.
- Copyright: ozlem cosar (ozlemtrt) (59)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-04-06
- Categories: Architecture
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): 'more photos that I'd like to remember (IV), My favorite photos (16+1) (Gatti Matti) [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-11-08 8:49