Extrañas nubes sobre el macizo de Los Ajaches, al sur de Lanzarote
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
novacain (2193) 2006-08-01 14:40
The TVseries V is back!!! sympathetic shot
stego (22866) 2006-10-06 17:15
Wow, those clouds are amazing!
They seem to go landing behind that brown hill!
The compo and landscape are impressive, as is the sensation of deepness, given by the near clouds and hill contrasting with the distant ones.
Too bad for the lack of sharpness and maybe also of focus, specially on the pebbles and the dark hill.
DariaK (601) 2008-11-16 17:42
Ha-ha, I like the comment about the V TV series. Those clouds look like they're attacking the mountain, and like they're moving fast. A very interesting shot.
- Copyright: isabelo del toro (idtm) (133)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-07-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Olympus OM2n, Vivitar Series 1 28-90mm f/2.8-3.5, Kodak EliteChrome100, Cir. Polarizer
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Lenticular clouds...Nuage lenticulaire, VOLCANIC LANDS [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-08-01 14:31