Captured @ Casa Batllo/ Barcelona/ 9.20 pm
Windows from back of the glass of fancing stairs, such a nice place with Antoni Gaudi's architect and design that give ideas ...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
daddo (25819) 2013-11-03 2:44
Salam Hengameh.A very different look at Gaudi's work.A creative approach and quite effective- it looks like something from some water world, maybe the lost city of Atlantis. Have you thought of cropping the upper white section?I might do a workshop to show you the different result. Best wishes. Klaudio.
Zengi001 (2725) 2013-11-11 13:58
You present Gaudi's work such Gaudi style..
Welcome to TE!!
- Copyright: HengameH Bokaee (HengameH) (18)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-08-07
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D80 + Nikkor 18-135mm, AF S DX Nikor 18-70.mm. 1:3,5-4,5G ED, UV Filter
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/25 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-02 12:50