Serranos Gate (Towers of Serrano in Valencian) is one of the twelve gates guarding the old wall of the city of Valencia. His name seems to come from that are located approximately northwest of the old town and, therefore, were the natural entrance that led to the roads leading to Los Serranos.
The tower is crowned with the Royal Senyera Valencia.'s Flag Valencia, called Real Seņera, Seņera Crowned, or Seņera tricolor. The flag is crowned flagship city of Valencia.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Luis Unya (luighi) (5297)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2013-07-31
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Cannon EOS 60D, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM, Hama UV 67 mm
- Exposure: f/22, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-11 12:15