Maguez, is a typical small village of about 150 homes, and is located in the municipality of Haria in the north of the island of Lanzarote.
Maguez is located in a valley in the shadow of the volcano Corona, is an agricultural village where the predominant crop of corn and potatoes.
Trip around the island of Lanzarote in: http://youtu.be/lm4azqn2gHo
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1169)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-24
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/4, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-07 0:51