The border of the Retiro, although one border of secondary roads is one of the most frequented of the Alentejo region, and lies 9.5 km of the village of Campo Maior by the road N-371 and 4.5 km from El Nevero industrial zone in the city of Badajoz, by road BA-O20.
The border was formed by the tax and customs offices buildings, Portuguese and Spanish, with the abolition of boundaries between the two countries relied to abandon buildings and are degraded.
The value of this border is especially scenic. There is a beautiful view of the plain of the triangle formed by the towns of Badajoz, Elvas and Campo Maior, a plain of cornfields, sunflowers, olive tree, orchards, and irrigation channels
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1239)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-01-24
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hama UV 58mm
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-03-10 1:42