Lighthouse of Igueldo, on San Sebastian. 8,00 on the morning. It starts to rain slowly when the sun rays appear far, but hot. Not a very known place of this small city on the North of Spain.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
bubby (0) 2006-03-28 9:45
Very nice shot of a lighthouse work in the environment that they are ment to work in. Howver your focus was more on the horizon then on the lighthouse and slower shutter with stand or a longer focal length might help.
Elaine_Blath (8509) 2006-04-25 6:10
excellent photo with great colours...well done!
asanak (1972) 2006-04-30 18:46
i like this one a lot!
thanks for sharing
- Copyright: Pablo Calvo (srpablillo) (225)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-03-20
- Categories: Nature, Artwork, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 350D, Canon EFS 17-85 f/4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Lighthouses / Phares, My city [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-03-20 7:53