One more shot of Calblanque to demonstrate the desert-like feeling.
The thing most fascinating to me, when walking around that day was, to see the sand formed by raindrops into some weird structure, and you could see how unspoilt this spot of nature is, as there had noone stepped upon, no people, no dogs, nothing, the sand even had had the time to dry completely.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Bertolt Graichen (Dr_Nibbles) (283)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-02-26
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Fuji FinePix 2650, @ ISO 100
- Exposure: f/8.7, 1/300 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): My year in Murcia [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-01-24 20:14