The fruit display at Mercado San Miguel in central Madrid, next to Plaza Mayor. Apart from buying fresh produce, the market is a very popular spot for lunches and snacks with a nice glass of wine or a cup of coffee!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
pajaran (48477) 2012-09-14 11:02
Imate lepe fotografije u vasoj galeriji.
Ranije sam vam dao kritiku.
Dobra ostrina i kontrast, lepe boje.
Sve najbolje za vikend.
You have beautiful photos in your gallery.
Earlier I gave you criticism.
Good sharpness and contrast, beautiful color.
All the best for the weekend.
CanmoreKevin (2111) 2012-09-14 20:11
I love the photo partly because I was admonished in Madrid for touching the produce. I had no idea that it was considered bad manners. I like the repetition of shapes and the vivid colours.
- Copyright: Rami Turk (Jupiter82) (19)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-06-06
- Categories: Daily Life, Food
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 AFS-DX – VR
- Exposure: f/4, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-14 1:18