The Square of San Nicolás, is a majestic square of the medieval town centre of Plasencia, apart from the Church of San Nicolás the Palace of the Marquis of Mirabel featured in the photo.
Plasencia is a town in the province of Cáceres in Spain and is located at the entrance of the foothills of the Jerte Valley, one of the main points of natural mountainous border crossing between the South and North of the center of the Iberian Peninsula.
Plasencia has a rich historical and monumental heritage, mainly concentrated in the historic centre preserved, where still breathes a very medieval atmosphere.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (941)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-17
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-09 0:51