Postigo Street, one of the entries in the medieval centre of Cáceres.
The city of Cáceres, is the capital of the province and is situated in the region of Extremadura in Spain.
The heart of Cáceres, known as Monumental city has a perfectly preserved medieval centre and was the first city in Spain to be declared a world heritage UNESCO, in 1949, and a world heritage site in 1986.
In the maze of narrow streets hiding palaces, churches and museums centenarians like a magical place like that come out of a movie from medieval times
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1084)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-16
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/280 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-30 0:48