Building of City Hall of Zafra , Palace of Garcia de Toledo and former convent of the Cruz, its construction dates back to the 16th century.
Zafra is a town in the province of Badajoz in Spain, which preserves all the charm of their Arab ancestors and Castilians.
This charm is well visible on the streets of its medieval old town, which is situated inside the old walled enclosure built between 1426 and 1442, and that has many important monuments.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1015)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-26
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-18 1:16