Building that belonged to the city's Municipal Forum Emerita Augusta, now Mérida (Spain),
Its construction dates from the late 1st century B.C. or principles of the same century.
The archaeological ensemble of Mérida is one of the leading and most extensive archaeological collections from Spain. Was declared patrimony of the humanity by the UNESCO in 1993.
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (887)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-15
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-13 0:26