The Arch of Trajano, Roman construction of ancient city of Emerita Augusta now Mérida (Spain), was situated in the Cardo Maximus, one of the main routes of entry into the city that communicated with the municipal Forum.
The Arch measures 13,97 m tall, 5.70 m wide.
The archaeological ensemble of Mérida is one of the leading and most extensive archaeological collections from Spain. Was declared patrimony of the humanity by the UNESCO in 1993.
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (899)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-15
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-09 1:52