Tower of the Church of San Bartolomeo, in Jerez de los Caballeros, a religious temple built between the 15th and 17th Century.
Jerez de los Caballeros, is a town in the province of Badajoz in Spain. The historic center of the city was declared of historical and cultural interest, the origins of the city dating back to the Phoenicians, but other cultures such as the Visigoths, Romans and Arabs inhabited the site
The walled perimeter of Jerez de los Caballeros was built during the Arab period in the 15th and 16th centuries, has 1.5 km long, its construction is masonry and stonework, strengthened by defensive towers, keeps several portals, if inside is the Templar Castle of 13th century, which was renovated in the 16th century.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1067)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-26
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-29 1:33