Dome of the Church of Santa Catalina in Fregenal de La Sierra, is a Mudejar building from the 15th century.
Fregenal de la Sierra is a town situated in the extreme south of the province of Badajoz in Spain, near the Portuguese border.
Its origin dates back to prehistory, people passed through here: Visigoths, Romans and Arabs, the historical center of the city retains its medieval moth and was declared an artistic historic complex.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1019)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-26
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-31 1:13