Plaza Mayor de Freguenal de la Sierra, with St. Mary's Church, the oldest of the city dates from the 13th century. Left the Tower of the Medieval Castle.
Fregenal de la Sierra is a town situated in the extreme south of the province of Badajoz in Spain, near the Portuguese border.
Its origin dates back to prehistory, people passed through here: Visigoths, Romans and Arabs, the historical center of the city retains its medieval moth and was declared an artistic historic complex.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1019)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-26
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-30 0:29