Church of Santa Maria de La Encina and San Bautista in
Burguillos del Cerro, a town in the province of Badajoz in Spain, passed through here the Romans and Visigoths, and was the scene of Spanish-Portuguese wars in XVII and XXIII.
The village is declared of historical and cultural interest.
Critiques | Translate
tedesse (25135) 2013-01-24 1:12
Beautiful architecture of the tower kościołaSanta Maria de la Encina and San Bautista in Burguillos del Cerro showing here.
Excellent POV and composition, beautiful colors and good sharpness.
Have a nice day
dale54 (8064) 2013-01-24 10:42
joao hello,great POV,super all around job on this shot!very nice and sharp,love this blue/white contrast! dr
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1207)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-26
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-24 0:37