Burguillos del Cerro, is a town in the province of Badajoz in Spain, passed through here the Romans and Visigoths, and was the scene of Spanish-Portuguese wars in XVII and XXIII.
The village is declared of historical and cultural interest.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1094)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-26
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-23 2:01