a brief moment when sun came out from behind the clouds to illuminate Travesseres village in Cerdanya valley, Pyrenees.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dta (82960) 2012-01-27 9:44
Hello Bartek ,
What a good moment to capture the light on the village , in a darker scenery . The sky is impressive , almost dramatic . I've visited this beautiful village a few years ago . Great architecture , with not any modern houses in the surroundings . It is quite rare in Spain .
andywo (4725) 2012-01-27 12:59
Swietna praca, malownicza gorska wioska pokazana w pieknym swietle. Robi wrazenie.
- Copyright: Bartek Rozanski (akustyk) (4457)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-04-07
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS, Hitech ND Grad 0.6 Reverse
- Exposure: f/11, 1/40 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): less known places [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-01-27 6:19