This is Gaudi's 1882 Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia (170m), Barcelona's top tourist attraction in city centre. See the link at the bottom for the exact location.
On the right side your see the four towers that still have to be restored (another four towers on the other side). In front you see the elevator to city's excellent subway system (notice the sticker). On the left a part of the structure that is already restored.
Technical: 21mm APS-C lens with 0.7x Canon wide adapter, cropped. Three frame handheld HDR (2EV steps) with Photomatix Pro intensive. Full picture in workshop.
FlashEarth: 41.4040N 2.175417E
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Gilbert Sopakuwa (startacked) (1341)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-04-15
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax *ist DS, SMC Pentax-DA 1:3.2 21mm AL Limited
- Exposure: f/8, 1/640 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2008-04-20 11:11