Just around the corner of Parc Guell
there are a lot of souvenir shops
where there a lot of GAUDI-stuff
to buy or just to look at........
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
oriolm (1142) 2006-08-28 11:53
It's an invitation to dream in Gaudi's world. Great!
sabyasachi1212 (19739) 2006-08-29 13:57
Excellent POV. It seems like a riot of colours. Well Done!
With Greetings from India
kmarscher (2887) 2006-08-31 19:41
Nice POV. The detailed and colorful foreground, with its bowed lower edge, adds just the right amount of motion to this shot of hanging mobiles. I like the peek into the distant wall at center frame. Very creative shot of an otherwise pass-me-by image.
keribar (43841) 2006-09-05 23:48
Very inspiring photo for me: I am preparing a trip to Barcelona in November.
All the best - Izzet
- Copyright: Albrecht Bijvank (Albrecht) (11279)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-07-26
- Categories: Daily Life, Humorous, Ceremony, Architecture, Artwork, Event, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Konica-Minolta Dynax 7D, Sigma DC 18-200
- Exposure: f/4, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Costa Brava: between DALI and GAUDI
- Date Submitted: 2006-08-28 11:36
- Favorites: 1 [view]