Love it or hate it Antoni Gaudi's masterpiece Familia Sagrada never fails to amaze people.
Despite the genius of this mans vision, I can't help but think that at least some of the atmosphere in this building is happy accident rather than contrived design. I was attracted to this view because the sunlight was bouncing coloured light from the stained glass windows all over this scene, even the scaffolding seems to belong here. For a few moments it was like standing in some Dali painting, then it was gone.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Iain Jamieson (Grumps) (146)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-03-16
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 300D, Sigma 10-20mm f4.5
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-10-12 3:49