last Easter Monday, after the rain on the main square of Salamanca.
I always liked contrast between deep shadows and bright spring clouds, and with the umbrella pointed in exactly the opposite direction to the clouds it sums up to an interesting composition I think...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Bartek Rozanski (akustyk) (3921)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-04-01
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L, Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/11, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-10 3:48