La Clerecía Church and Pontiff University. Its towers are of the most beautiful of Spain. The cloister of the College is the largest specimen of Baroque Court of the world.
The Pontiff University established in 1218 is Spain's oldest university, and in his own image, created most of the universities in the new world.
Salamanca is the capital of the province of Salamanca in the autonomous community of Castile and León in Spain, is one of the Spanish cities the richest in monuments of the middle ages, Renaissance and Baroque and classical times and its historic heritage from 1988.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1223)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-19
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: fujifilm finepix S8000fd, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-10 0:49