The convent of San Esteban in Salamanca city was built between 1630 1524
The portico is an excellent copy Rebirth and the building is Gothic, with a Baroque sacristy.
Salamanca is the capital of the province of Salamanca in the autonomous community of Castile and León in Spain, is one of the Spanish cities the richest in monuments of the middle ages, Renaissance and Baroque and classical times and its historic heritage from 1988.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1129)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-19
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/350 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-08 1:23