The House of shells is one of the emblematic buildings of the city of Salamanca. Single copy of civil architecture from the era of the Catholic Kings was built between 1495 and 1517, and combines Moorish, Gothic and Renaissance elements, displaying on its facade about 400 shells.
Salamanca is the capital of the province of Salamanca in the autonomous community of Castile and León in Spain, is one of the Spanish cities the richest in monuments of the middle ages, Renaissance and Baroque and classical times and its historic heritage from 1988.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1019)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-18
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hama UV 58mm
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-07 4:24