Anaya Palace is a neoclassical building constructed in 1760, and located in the historic city centre of Salamanca.
Currently works on building the Faculty of Philology, University of Salamanca
Salamanca is the capital of the province of Salamanca in the autonomous community of Castile and León in Spain, is one of the Spanish cities the richest in monuments of the middle ages, Renaissance and Baroque and classical times and its historic heritage from 1988.
Critiques | Translate
mirosu (16227) 2012-11-06 3:16
Excellent view to this palace. The framing is a well-chosen, and the lower angle view gives an excellent perspective to the building structiures. The light and shades have a beautiful effect on the elements, and the color contrast is magnificent. Have a great week.
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1199)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-19
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hama UV 58mm
- Exposure: f/3.6, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-06 2:34