The New Cathedral of Salamanca built between 1513 and 1733 was the last Gothic Cathedral of Spain, inside featured the work of the vaults of the central nave and the 11 chapels.
Salamanca is the capital of the province of Salamanca in the autonomous community of Castile and León in Spain, is one of the Spanish cities the richest in monuments of the middle ages, Renaissance and Baroque and classical times and its historic heritage from 1988.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1027)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-19
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/4, 1/480 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-05 1:09