The Peņa de Francia is a mountain with 1723 meters above sea level, in the municipality of El Cabaco, southern province of Salamanca.
Is one of the highest mountains of the Sierra de Francia and the scenery is breathtaking, with the immensity that the sight embraces, with the flight of birds of prey, with the contagious silence and clean air that you breathe
The Peņa de Francia is known for the image of the black Virgin and Shrine situated in their Summit.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1023)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-18
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/4, 1/300 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-04 1:31