Miranda del Castaņar is a typical villages of the Sierra de Francia in Salamanca province in Spain.
Miranda del Castaņar is a walled and entire village with a well preserved urban centre, where you can observe in its narrow streets to local construction architecture with buildings that combine stone houses with the typical wooden balconies.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (882)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-18
- Categories: Castles
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/3.6, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-17 0:30