The town of Teguise in Lanzarote enjoys a very rich history. Founded in 1414, it was built inside the island to protect themselves from attacks by pirates, was the capital of the island before being replaced by Arrecife in 1852.
Today is a quiet town that seduces by its quiet charm, the life of the small town is around the central square, surrounded by the church of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Spinola Palace.
Teguise seduces with the charm of its colonial style houses with large balconies, as well as the doors and windows that display beautiful works of carved wood.
Trip around the island of Lanzarote in: http://youtu.be/lm4azqn2gHo
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (937)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-24
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/350 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-11 1:04