Traditional architecture in Punta Mujeres a pictoreque fishing village in the municipality of Haria, on the east coast of the island of Lanzarote.
In the center of the village near a small cove with a pebble beach are natural pools of lava. This is an ideal place to dive where you can see a variety of fish and coral.
Travel around the island of Lanzarote in: http://youtu.be/lm4azqn2gHo
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (941)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-22
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-29 2:04