The Playa Quemada, located in the south of the island of Lanzarote is a small fishing village, formerly just a place to shelter for the fishermen in the area keep their belongings and spend the night.
Over time, small huts were becoming permanent housing
Today, continuing its traditional fishing activity, while tourism complements the village economy. In its pebble beaches with black sand and crystal clear water environment is decorated by the presence of fishing boats.
Trip around the island of Lanzarote in: http://youtu.be/lm4azqn2gHo
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (937)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-25
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-04 0:54