Orzola, is a typical fishing village, located in the municipality of Haria and located in the north of the island of Lanzarote, is the northernmost village of the island, and famous for its fantastic seafood restaurants.
Orzola harbor ferries sail to the island of Graciosa.
Trip around the island of Lanzarote in: http://youtu.be/lm4azqn2gHo
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (937)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-24
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/550 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-01 1:16