The extinct volcano Corona. also called Monte Corona has 609 meters of altitude, and is located in the municipality of Haria in the north of the island of Lanzarote.
Its eruption is about 4000 years ago, covered a large area of the northeast of the island with lava, creating the Malpais de la Corona of the geological attractions of the island.
Trip around the island of Lanzarote in: http://youtu.be/lm4azqn2gHo
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (941)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-24
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/6.4, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-06 0:42