Caleta de Famara is a small fishing village in the north of the island of Lanzarote, protected by the summit of the highest mountain range of the island, whose point is Peņas del Chache with 670 meters of altitude.
Famara is one of the most breathtaking scenery of the island, its majestic beach is 6 km, and is paradise for lovers of kite surfing and parasailing.
In the urban area composed of typical houses of fishermen living around the pulsar is a genuine fishing village.
Trip around the island of Lanzarote in: http://youtu.be/lm4azqn2gHo
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (941)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-24
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/900 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-13 1:03