Castle of San Gabriel in Arrecife, the capital of the island of Lanzarote.
The name Arrecife, comes from volcanic islets that abound in its coast and have passages or "footbridges. Islet is the largest San Gabriel, where is installed the Castle of San Gabriel and the Castle of San Josť, is linked to the city by the Bridge of balls
The main attraction of the town is the promenade connecting with the old town, and the San Gines lagoon, a small fishing village.
Travel around the island of Lanzarote in: http://youtu.be/lm4azqn2gHo
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (941)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-22
- Categories: Castles
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/6.4, 1/550 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-17 1:24