Teror is a municipality located in the north of the island of Gran Canaria. It's a lovely with some of the best examples of colonial architecture in the historical center of the village La Plaza Real street is lined with splendid historic houses, some of them dating from the sixteenth century. Their balconies carved in wood and stone make visiting Teror an authentic journey back in time.
The Square of Nuestra Seņora del Pino is dominated by the Basilica of Nuestra Seņora del Pino, dating from the eighteenth century and dedicated to the patron saint of the island.
Trip around the island of Gran Canaria in: http://youtu.be/3k-lrItL7kQ
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1239)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-03
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/6.4, 1/900 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-09 6:56