Telde is the second largest city on the island of Gran Canaria and is located 13 km south of the capital Las Palmas.
Telde was the capital of one of the two pre-Hispanic kingdoms of the island. The historic center has as its core the Plaza de San Juan, dominated by the Church of San Juan Bautista, surrounded by old trees and beautiful colonial style houses painted green and white, with elaborately carved balconies.
Trip around the island of Gran Canaria in: http://youtu.be/3k-lrItL7kQ
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1235)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-06
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/6.4, 1/600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-30 2:57