Puerto de Mogan is a picturesque fishing harbor, located in the municipality of Mogan in the south of Gran Canaria.
The promenade built into a home resort, has colorful Mediterranean-style homes, the streets are narrow, all lined with small gardens and flower pots filled windows
Puerto de Mogan is a beautiful network of marine water channels due to which was given the name "Little Venice". Their tours and small bridges are a relaxing place. Around the marina there are many attractive restaurants, cafes and bars with live music.
Trip around the island of Gran Canaria in: http://youtu.be/3k-lrItL7kQ
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1191)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-03
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-09 1:37