Puerto Rico, is a village in the municipality of Mogan in the south of the island of Gran Canaria. The village situated at the mouth of a valley, was once a small fishing port and is currently one of the tourist resorts on the island.
A golden sandy beach, lots of sun, a sweeping landscape and a magnificent promenade are the ex-libris of Puerto Rico.
Trip around the island of Gran Canaria in: http://youtu.be/3k-lrItL7kQ
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1133)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-03
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/950 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-10 1:11