Puerto de Las Nieves is a picturesque fishing village in the municipality of Agaete on the north coast of the island of Gran Canaria. Its port of daily ferry to the neighboring island of Tenerife.
The waterfront promenade called "Paseo de los Poets", full of charm and atmosphere is spot a small black pebble beach offering a magnificent sunset overlooking the Mount Teide on the neighboring island of Tenerife.
The history of the village can be contemplated in the small chapel located in the main square, known as Hermitage de las Nieves built in the second half of the sixteenth century.
Trip around the island of Gran Canaria in: http://youtu.be/3k-lrItL7kQ
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1119)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-03
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/4, 1/900 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-12 1:35