The Amadores Beach, is located in the municipality of Mogan in the south of the island of Gran Canaria, is a beach situated in a large protected bay of the sea, has 800 meters long with golden sand and turquoise color water. The promenade that surrounds the beach has restaurants, cafes and shops, close to the beach there are many hotels and resorts with refinement.
" Amadores Beach" means "Beach of Lovers" a place sought after by couples looking for a romantic setting, and still a great place to watch the sun setting behind-the Mount Teide on the neighboring island of Tenerife - a truly breathtaking show!
Trip around the island of Gran Canaria in: http://youtu.be/3k-lrItL7kQ
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1207)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-05
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/340 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-16 1:59