Las Canteras Beach in Las Palmas the capital of the island of Gran Canaria located in the northeast of the island and framed by a magnificent scenery composed of two bays with beautiful beaches - Playa de las Canteras and Las Alcaravaneras Beach.
Founded in 1478, Las Palmas has a rich concentrated mainly in the Vegueta, the oldest in the city, which was classified as World Heritage by UNESCO in 1990 neighborhood historical and cultural heritage.
Separated from the Calle Juan de Quesada Vegueta neighborhood is the neighborhood of Triana another emblematic district of the city of Las Palmas.
Trip around the island of Gran Canaria: http://youtu.be/3k-lrItL7kQ
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1199)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-02
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/550 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-15 0:27